Welcome to the kristoFOAM blog!
Your home is composed of a number of systems that allow for you to live more comfortably. The pipes that water travels through so you can bathe, cook, and garden, the electrical wiring that activates your appliances, and the fossil fuels that power your furnace to warm your home, all work in unison to keep your home cozy and comfortable. While regular maintenance is important to ensuring each system is in functional order – it is also important to take protective measures in order to maintain their longevity through daily wear and tear.
Utilizing industrial foam insulation to pad the more sensitive facets of your home such as plumbing, piping, and other operative mechanisms offers a range of benefits over more traditional insulation materials.
Today we’ll go in depth as to what those benefits of opting for industrial foam insulation are:
1. Excellent Insulation
- Opting for foam insulation to pad your home or building’s mechanical systems is a great way to protect them from external hazards like incremental temperature changes that can deteriorate these systems over time.
- Foam insulation can me molded to fit system components perfectly – allowing for an air-tight cushioning that works to tightly seal any nooks and crannies effectively.
2. Reduces Noise
- Using foam insulation also allows for the reduction of noise – especially if your piping or system’s mechanical is known to be a little noisy.
- The air-tight padding provided by foam insulation does a great job acting as a barrier to sounds.
3. Moisture Resistant
- Nooks and crannies that expose your housing system to potential water leaks – which could later render your pipes or mechanical systems damaged.
- Using foam insulation to pad these systems can protect them from water leaks – serving to minimize the potential for damage while also deterring the growth of mold and mildew that feed off of moisture and wetness.
4. Long Life-Span
- Utilizing foam insulation in your home or building also means that you have the benefit of not having to replace it as routinely as other insulation materials.
- This allows you to save money over time while enjoying the protective benefits opting for foam insulation
KristoFoam Industries Inc. is Your Go-To Industrial Foam Insulation Supplier
KristoFoam specialized in supplying a wide range of cost-effective foam insulation products for both industrial padding and commercial foam insulation needs. Our in-house engineering team composed of highly experienced and knowledgeable staff are capable of customizing a high-quality foam insulation solution for you.
An industry leader in custom foam products, material handling, and packaging systems – KristoFoam ensures high-quality products, and customer satisfaction every time.